Friday, June 4, 2010

Zack Fair In Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep


In the Kingdom Hearts game Birth By Sleep that'll be on the PSP, Zack Fair from Final Fantasy 7 will be one of the only If not THE only final fantasy characters in Birth By Sleep. So far, I do not know if any other final fantasy characters would be in the game along with Zack. Zack is more younger than he was in Crisis Core, but he doesn't give up trying to be a fighter and a hero. He is with Hercules(Which is also younger) in the Olympus Coliseum. He is dressed like the occasional Greece fighter that would be in the Coliseum.

Here is what he will look like.


Here is another picture of him.


Personally, I like Zack, and I can't wait to see him in this game!

For followers of my site, sorry I wasn't posting for so long!

~Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment